(1) In giving its permission under section 53B , the Authority may impose any conditions it considers appropriate to ensure the ongoing protection of the public interest.
(2) The person given the permission, or the Director, may apply to the Authority for a variation or revocation of any conditions the Authority has imposed.
(3) A person given permission must comply with any conditions imposed in respect of that permission.
Penalty: 25 penalty units.
(4) If the Authority is satisfied that any condition imposed in respect of a permission has been contravened or not complied with, it may revoke the permission.
(5) Before taking any action under this section, the Authority may seek and use information and advice from any person or body or other source as it thinks fit.
S. 54 substituted by No. 47/1997 s. 30.